My fixture is blinking.
- Gantom fixtures have a variety of blinks. All DMX fixtures will flash a sequence of colored blinks to indicate it’s address when power is cycled (blue = 1s, green = 10s, red = 100s)
- Some fixtures have built in effects macros. Check that you don’t have an effect macro running on your fixture.
- Blinking may indicate a poor data connection or insufficient power. Check your connections and cable to ensure everything is seated completely.
- You can use this reference video to identify what blinking patterns you are seeing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myawEm4PsEc&feature=youtu.be
My fixture address won’t take.
- Make sure that “Silent Bootup” is toggled to show the address flashes
- My fixture won’t store the color and intensity levels I’m setting from a Gantom Programmer device
- Make sure you are using the right tool! If you device was manufactured before 2016, you will need a DarkBox Programmer (V1) - DB31
- Make sure the address stored to the fixture is the address entered on the programming device (DB32 - DarkBox Programmer V2 or DMX Programmer App). Please note that Gantom fixtures are factory addressed to 001.
I’m having an issue with the DMX Programmer App
- Make sure your headphone volume is set to 100%
- Ensure that there are no other applications running in the background that are using audio functionality
- Fully closing the app on your device and restarting may help